Vacancy – Full-Time Showroom Sales AdvisorChris
Reporting to: The Showroom Manager/Assistant Manager
Hours: 09:00 – 17:30 hours – Tuesday to Saturday
Elstead Lighting has one of the largest lighting specialist showrooms in the UK with more than 2,500 quality and stylish lighting models on display. This showroom is a trade showroom as well as a retail outlet which is open to the public. We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic, professional and experienced sales advisor who has practical skills to help with point of sale displays.
The ideal candidate will be a team player, well presented, articulate and have a proven sales background in selling high quality products to discerning customers. An interest or understanding of interior design will be a distinct advantage so that in the future we can offer a consultative service to our retail customers. This varied role involves everyday duties of maintaining the presentation of the showroom and serving customers to achieve monthly sales targets. Full product and internal sales training will be given.
Core duties and skills include:
- Maintaining extremely high levels of customer service at all times. Be able to interact and serve a wide spectrum of clients. This could also include trade visitors on occasion looking for showroom display products or products to specify into large projects.
- Keeping accurate records relating to showroom sales and stock.
- Processing customer payments and orders with attention to detail and accuracy. Follow up on customer communications for outstanding orders with regular progress updates to provide excellent customer service.
- Answering the telephone and dealing with customer enquiries.
- Input into updating displays, developing new displays and refurbishing showroom décor and layout.
- Keeping the showroom clean, tidy and presentable at all times. Help with continuous ambience improvements and the overall customer experience.
- Work as a team player both relating to the spread of work as well as achieving monthly sales targets.
- Computer literate.
- General assistance from time to time as required by Elstead Lighting in other aspects of the business.
To apply for this role – please forward your CV and covering letter/email to:
Deborah Lucas, Marketing Director.